Watch Over Me - Daniela Sacerdoti

Thursday, November 24, 2011
Title -Watch Over Me
Author - Daniela Sacerdoti
Genre - Paranormal, Romance
Date published  -   November 15th 2011
Publisher -  Black & White Publishing
Format -Paperback
Pages - 256
Rating - 5 out of 5

"If you have something precious and fragile and you keep it locked away like a little plant trying to grow into the darkness, well, it'll die and your secret will turn into regret. Love needs to be in the light of day. A secret love will eat itself and die, or eat your heart and kill you."

This is a story of a 35 year old woman, Eilidh, who's life is torn to pieces. After many attempts to have a baby, she and her husband Tom finally succeeded. She waited for so long to feel that joy, to feel those little kicks of the new life that is growing inside of her. Yet, she was not destined to have that baby. Shortly after the miscarriage, she finds out that her husband Tom is cheating on her, and that's when she decides..she needs a new life! A new life away of the painful memories, away from the failures.
She is off to Glen Avich, this little place in Scotland she used to live when her mom and dad had marriage problems. There, she is reconnected with Jamie, once a friend..but could it be she is starting to grow feelings for him?
Both Jamie and Eilidh have been very unfortunate in their love life, and they have both lost faith in love. But Destiny has plans for them, plans they are both not even aware of.
Even when it seems everything is lost, help can come from the most extraordinary places!

Oh, I don't think I will ever be able to express with words how much I enjoyed this book! Maybe if you were able to see the river of tears I cried while reading it, you could understand me. Eilidh is such a loveable character, so unfortunate, yet so strong.
I could be Eilidh..
Every woman could be Eilidh!
It was really easy to relate to her, and to feel the pain she is going through. But oh no..you won't be sorry for her, you will admire her! She is a fighter, someone you would love to be your best friend or a relative. I look up to her, for her strength to pick up the pieces of her broken heart and head towards a new life.
For even when the womb is empty and the heart is broken, hope is the last to leave. Make sure you never let it go, because When you let go off hope, you have nothing!

"Watch over me" is a debut novel by fantastic Daniela Sacerdoti. Funny, but while reading it, I didn't have the impression this is the FIRST book Daniela has written. I absolutely enjoyed every single page of it! By all means Daniela is a talented storyteller and someone that will surely conquer your hearts!
Finally I would like to thank Daniela and her publisher for sending me a copy of this book. It surely is a diamond I am going to keep forever!

 My rating



Watch the trailer of this AMAZING book. I love it!



2 comments:

  1. Anjana said...:

    Sounds wonderful.. I'll read it soon, hopefully I should be able to find an e-book copy.. if not, I'll order from Book Depository. Thanks for the review!

  1. Ananda said...:

    Hey Anjana. Glad you like it:) "Watch Over Me" is available both as a kindle and as paperback. It's a wonderful book! Can't praise it enough:)

Post a Comment