In My Mailbox (#1)

Sunday, November 20, 2011
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren

This is my first IMM post and I am so excited! Yay! I've been blogging for a month now, but I have already started getting my first books from authors and publishers. Thank you all for your support, my blog readers, twitter buddies, and of course fabulous authors for your interest in my reviews.  So here is what I got in my mailbox in the past two weeks:) All books I got are from the authors/publishers, so BIG THANK YOU to all of you for being so kind and sending me these "diamonds".



Those are all paperbacks, but I got some great e-books as well:)
Follow the links to read the synopsis from Goodreads. As you can see, I got some really great books. What about you? What did you get in your mailbox this week?

Happy reading!




10 comments:

  1. Grace Fonseca said...:

    New follower. Some of these books I've never heard of. Interesting books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

  1. Oo lots of books this week. Happy reading!

  1. Ananda said...:

    Hey Grace, thanks for stopping by and for following. Following you now as well and looking forward to your new posts. Most of these books I got are debut novels, so maybe that's why you haven't heard of them yet:) Hope you're having a great w/e.

  1. Ananda said...:

    Hey Nat:) Yes I got lots of books, all of them from the authors or publishers:) But these are the books I got this as well as the previous week:) Happy reading guys!:)

  1. Hi!!
    Lots of books this week!! They all look great, enjoy them all:)

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-20.html

  1. Ananda said...:

    Hey Amanda, thanks for dropping by:) Yes, I got LOTS of books, can't wait to read them all:) Will drop by at your blog to see what you've got this week;)
    x

  1. Giselle said...:

    Great haul! A lot of books I've never heard of on here that sound really interesting!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

  1. Rachel Brooks said...:

    So many books, so little time! I hope you enjoy them all!

    I found you via the IMM linky. I’m a new follower :)
    Rachel Brooks Writes

Post a Comment