Give Me, a fairy tale - L.K. Rigel

Monday, October 10, 2011

Title - Give Me, a fairy tale
Author - L.K. Rigel
Genre - Paranormal
Date published - August 31st 2011
Publisher - LK Rigel
Format - e-book
Pages - 66
Author's website - http://www.lkrigel.com/ 
Rating - 4 out of 5
I would like to thank the PNR&UFF group on Goodreads and the author for giving me a copy of this book. I absolutely enjoyed it.
If I should use only one word to express what I think about this book, it would probably be



Yeah, that's the word..and the expression.
I am not much into fairy stories, but I was really captivated by this one. I guess it's all due to L.K.'s great talent in leading the story from past to present, creating a story within the story.
 "Silver and gold find you
Silver and gold bind you
Serve not desire, but enhance delight
All will be well, all will be right" 

Don't you just LOVE these words? It's freakin' poetry!!!

For all you fairy lovers (and those that are like me, not that much into fairies) L.K. has a great story to tell. Story about the past and the present, story about Gods and fairies, story about lovers separated from each other for centuries.
Lilith Evergreen just got dumped by her boyfriend. She decides to leave home for a vacation, but ends up running toward her destiny instead. Connecting the past and the present, Lilith and Diantha, Cade and Galen, the story will take you on an enchanted journey to a world where everything is possible...
Welcome to Dumnos, a magical fairyland!

My rating:

0 comments:

Post a Comment